NEW POST MADE POSSIBLE BY ARTS COUNCIL WALES
Leeway Productions are looking for a producer who has a passion for, or interest in Musical Theatre, in its broadest sense. This role is project specific hence the fee and will help drive the company towards achieving its long-term goals and ambitions.
The growth of Leeway over the past few years has been beautiful and the Artistic Director now needs practical support.
Hours: 35 days (or equivalent to roughly 6 weeks’ worth of work)
Working with: Artistic Director, Creative Associates, Board and Marketing manager
Period of work: September 2021-January/February 2022
Location: Wales, although much of this work can be done from home so open to producers from around the UK
How to apply: Send a CV and covering note, voice note or video to firstname.lastname@example.org Please state PRODUCER OPP in the subject header.
Closing date: September 17th at 5pm
Total Days: 35
This role has been made possible by Arts Council of Wales
Role and responsibility for this stage of work:
- Prep / Reading / Consultation with AD / Agree Work Plan: 2-3 days
- Consult / Understand and create an outline project management plan for the Leeway projects as required. 3 Days per project x 3 projects: 9 days.
- Research costs and fees / Generate budgets. 3 Days per project x 3 Projects: 9 days.
- Create ready to use and apply Leeway prod contracts / Compliance files: 4 Days
- Consult about and research existing proposed partnerships; set up contacts and arrange meetings / discussions. Engage with partners. Review and revise jointly desirable outcomes. 2 Days per Partnership x 4 Partners: 8 days.
- End of project report and handover: 2 Days.
- Feel empowered to always have a creative input into Leeway’s future plans: Always